Thursday, March 15, 2007

Judy's Big Fat Job


Anthony wanted me to post something so that the post below this, CATS, wasn't the first thing on the page. "We can't have CATS as the first thing people see!!"
So, I decided to talk about my job.

This is the job that I got after working at the Four Seasons Hualalai for about 2 years. The FS is a wonderful place, I loved being there. Working there? Not so much.

We referred to this new job as "the big fat job" during the months of the application process. Then I got it!
Now I call it the best job I ever had. I am in charge of this gorgeous resort on the Kohala Coast. We opened up the Ocean Club Bar and Grill about a month ago and now we are working on getting the vacation rental program up and running.



The place is stunning, the staff I've hired is awesome, and I look forward to seeing them everyday. If you are thinking of coming out to the Big Island and staying in a condo, this is the place. I'm not just saying that.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Judith,

Greetings! I found your blog tonight, as I have been contemplating moving from Kona to Waimea. I have two young girls, 1 and 6, and Waimea seems like a great family place. What do you think? Could you tell me a little bit about life and the schools there?

Jenny Schroedel
jenschroedel@gmail.com